Natural Wart Removal
I’ve been suspecting for awhile now that I would be getting engaged soon.
I knew that it could happen at any moment, so I needed my hand to be “ready” at all times. Unfortunately, over the past month I developed a massive wart on my hand (why did it have to be on the LEFT one?!)
I know that my guy loves me (warts and all) but I figured it would be much more fun showing off my new ring without it. I tried multiple natural wart removal techniques, but they were either completely ineffective or just taking way too long (again, time was of the essence.)
So when I came across the apple cider vinegar method, I was super impressed. Because it’s acidic, apple cider vinegar attacks the flesh of the wart and kills it from the roots. It only took about a week, it was painless, and it didn’t leave behind a scar.
What you need:
- Apple Cider Vinegar
- Oil (coconut, olive oil, etc)
- Cotton balls
What to do:
- Apply a small amount of oil to the skin around your wart. The first time I tried it I skipped this step…definitely not a good idea! If you don’t protect the skin around your wart you will end up with multiple little cuts. Coconut oil was the perfect solution and kept my skin looking and feeling amazing for the remainder of the week!
- Rip off a small piece of the cotton ball and splash a little apple cider vinegar onto it.
- Place the cotton ball on your wart and secure with a band-aid
- I preferred to use this treatment right before I went to sleep, and I repeated it every night until the wart was gone! Letting my skin breathe during the day seemed to make it work even better. Eventually the wart should turn black and then flake off on its own!
By the way, I was totally right about getting proposed to!